We need a logo and website design for a scientific conference. The conference logo should combine the logo of the association (a triangle) and the theme of the conference somehow (the theme is “Tradition and Innovation in Operations Management??). The logo and website need a clean (academic) layout with colors that are easy on the eyes and texts should be easy to read. General idea:
- The top bar will show the logo integrated with a slice of a photo. We have photos available (city, university buildings, etc.). The photo to be used will be different on each page.
- Under the top bar will be a horizontal menu bar with submenus. We don’t know what the menu items will be so they should be configurable.
- Under the menu bar should be the contents of the page.
The project consists of the following phases:
1. Provide a few draft logos we can choose from. Adaptations to the logo might take a few iterations.
2. Provide a draft website design. Adaptations to the website design might take a few iterations.
3. Implement the website in DotNetNuke with a login facility for adding/changing/deleting the pages and changing the menu structure.
Please include examples of previous work in your bid.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).