Currently looking for an advanced CubCart designer to put together a CubeCart 4 template / theme for a new online store:
Template, must be with clean code / adheres to html/cs/w3c standards
1. Template is for an online Store Template - Design should have:
a. Header for banner / logo (probabally flash to show more than one picture.. )
b. menu on top and 3-column main page. We envision this online store to be w/ professional look and feel(1024 browser based width).
c. mid banner as a flash elements to publish 'new marketing' ads / products / etc.. ( must be flash rollover -- )
d. footer with menu
2. nothing should break the CubeCart standards.. (template should conorm to teh Cubecart 4 standards.)
a. Ideas: Multi-selection icons that change text in a box.
b. Scroll text boxes.
c. Ideas welcome too.
3. Category Page design - redesign the Category pages to display images and text in a style inline with the main template design.
4. Product Page design - redesign the Product pages to display product information cleanly and easily for the customer to see information quickly. CubeCart displays information in a simple vertical list.
5. Complete Text formatting - H1 thru H6, body, ol, ul, link (local and outgoing), etc. formatting will be expected as part of the deliverable.
6. Misc. Graphics - Expect some misc. graphics work.
a. Incorporating existing artwork - product images, etc . into design elements.
b. Logos - awards, certifications, SSL, etc into design.
c. Resource Page - We will have sub catatagories here and will want some nice design map for these pages.
We have very strict guidelines for template design:
1. We expect the designer to be able to:
a. Design the Artwork
b. Code the template properly
c. Install it into Cube Cart (the templates should be 'just a drop' into the cubecart4 tool)
2. All templates must be xHTML compliant (without tables for design elements) and must validate 100% via W3C (xhtml and css).
3. Browser Compatability - IE 6,7,8; FF 2.x, 3.0, Safari, Opera.
4. Use external .js and .css files, no inline CSS or JS.
5. Be familiar with CubeCart and how it operates. We will add more site docs than the basics and we will want a site that can grow with us. Design must allow us to add sitedocs, either directly (via the admin) or indirectly (edits to the template itself.)
6. no full URL hardcoding, all the resources should be 'relative'.
7. ajax should be used as much as possible and whenever applicable.
1. Template will be installed to our store online so we can verify it.
2. We request a .zip backup of all new and modified files, including a detailed changelog.
3. We also request all original artwork and designs in their original format (.psd, .ai, etc.)
4. Upon Payment, ownership of all artwork, files, deliverables transfers to us.
5. necessary graphics / logo needed to complete the template.
<< Submitted the wrong price... >> sorry..
budget for this project is 30 - 250
6 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We have read and review all the detail requirements and confident to take up the [login to view URL] forward for your kind consideration on this project.