I need a WordPress plugin that syncronizes all wordpress users with matching ftp accounts in the /ftpusers/username directory. Ideally I could copy this plugin to any other WordPress installation, mkdir /ftpusers, chmod it to writeable and this plugin should work. I have a CentOS server with Cpanel control panel & wordpress.
The trick to making this project work is the url that cpanel uses to make new ftp users. I will provide that url to the winning bidder. It works, I've paid another programmer to build this into WP, but he didn't know how to make it into a Plugin and his work was lost when I updated to a newer version of WordPress. Let's do it right this time. This will be for WordPress 2.7 or higher sites only so no need to test with earlier builds.
Your job is to make this WordPress plugin do the following things:
1. Verify /ftpusers directory is writable & provide simple error message if permissions are incorrect.
2. Add an ftp user with exact name & password every time a new WordPress user is added.
3. Send new username & password to an email address specified in the plugin "config page" (with option to turn this off).
4. When a WordPress user password is changed, change ftp password (if possible) & notify admin it was changed.
5. When a WordPress user is deleted, rename the /ftpuser/username folder to /ftpusers/zzzdeleted-username-YYYYMMDD
Let me know if you have any questions.