We need the following features and bug fix's to be done to the latest version of VTiger CRM. You WILL be developer in the UK as there will be need for visits to our site in Worcester or Basingstoke
VTIGER 5.1.0 – 1st Validation Build
1. Need the ability to attach documents to emails which will be stored by default on the server at a pre defined file location. Then be able to browse to a local drive if necessary.
2. The need to create Document templates as web forms and for those to be added to a central template directory to be attached as a document to a contact or account . Forms to be supplied by RGL in a word format
3. An Individual must not to be allowed to assign 3rd party contact (“Assigned to”) to themselves or others but can assign their own contact to someone else.
4. On transfer of an “Assigned to” as above the user must be prompted to give a reason for transfer for traceability
5. Bug Fix – When bringing over a lead which does not exist as an account then the Account name is lost and a “record cannot be found” message is displayed.
6. Bug Fix – Can not “Add a document” to a lead, “Record you are trying to access is not found. Go Back”
7. When a lead is converted any historic emails that are held are not brought over under the newly created contact/account
8. Under Calendar View “All Events & To Dos” tab to be made the default view
9. Feature - Integrate Trixbox with VTiger
10. Feature - Outlook synchronization
11. Bug Fix - “email sent” and “email received” added as event types but do not show in activity history
12. Feature - Filters need to be ‘locked in’ ie when leave a filtered screen then go back at a later stage the filter defaults back to ‘all’
13. Bug Fix - Under calendar view ‘day view’ unable to display previous days of that week if they belong to previous month
14. Feature - Extra column to be added under the search results to include a Town for large companies that have multiple sites
15. Bug Fix - When the date of an event is changed and saved the date is not held
16. Bug Fix - Under leads details “not accessible” is showing on the Type area of activities on some leads
17. Bug Fix - Email is not logged when sent “from/to” a lead
18. Feature - Search results are not cached so are lost when you use the back button
19. Bug Fix - When using the search function only the second or subsequent potentials are displayed. The first one is always missing