We need a Subversion expert that helps us do the following:
- Install Subversion on a Linux environment
- Integrate Subversion with Apache for security
- Set up the users and permissions
- Create more than one repository on the same SVN server with different permissions
- Help us set up strategy for branching, releasing and tagging based on the requirement we have, and document it in comprehensive user guide for admin and developers.
- Build a standards and procedure document for the development team on how they should commit, update, merge, etc, based on the strategy already established.
- Build automated scripts that deploy certain branch or release to a deployment-site using FTP.
- Train the trainer (2 administrators), to ensure the knowledge is completely transferred.
- Help us develop and restore strategy in case of server hard drive crash.
Note: There is always a potential of continuous oversight contract to ensure things are going well and as intended, plus any potential upgrades requirement since things are continuously changing.