Provide ongoing basic support for a small business applications. Bid should be prepared for a not-to-exceed amount per month as follows:
1. Moodle--Periodic backups. Site cloning and creation. Install required updates. Troubleshoot performance. Not to exceed 5 hours per month.
2. Email--Maintain basic POP3 system in hosted environment. Not to exceed 1 hour per month.
3. Website--Maintain basic website in hosted environment. Not to exceed 1 hour per month.
4. Ecommerce--Maintain A-member/[url removed, login to view] system (including SSL) in hosted environment. Not to exceed 1 hour per month.
This is a very small company with only three employees. All employees are advanced users and require no desktop or application support. Current systems mentioned above are hosted at [url removed, login to view] and are mostly stable and reliable with the following exceptions:
1. There are errors in the log files that refer to a private domain of [url to be provided to contractor] and the fact that there is a high load on outbound emails [very odd given the very small number of accounts] which keeps throttling bandwidth on the server. This could be impacting your site so it is worth pursuing with bluehost to see why you are getting those alerts and how it's impacting you.
2. Blue host on a regular basis throttles shared user cpu, memory, network and disk space even though it did not show broadbandlearning had been throttled in the last 24 hours. It would be worth it to ask blue host more details about the fact that while your statistics overall are good, at times the load on the database of authenticating logins is taking an extremely long time. We would recommend with the growth of the company to move to a better/dedicated environment like Rackspace. Bluehost is a great company that Tony has recommended to many people but is notorious for not scaling past a small business or individual hobby site.
3. There were consistent errors with a [Moodle] table called ENROL_DB. If the logins are trying to access that table and it's throwing an error because of limited space in a config file, increasing the config file allotted space could help.
17 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
We can do your job with a high quality and looks. I own my own company webcore solution and I have many good developers along with me. I am ready to get this project from you .. Please check the PMB for the details