Configure Postfix for SMTP Service on a dedicated Ubuntu Server without the need to receive any emails. Only one account is needed on the box but simple authentication is required to prevent abuse.
The final project should provide a working Postfix configuration with one working SMTP account with authentication for bouncing emails off it and with no email receiving email capabilities on the open Internet. The project should allow for simple network appliances to send emails using this service. We will be using a DMP Alarm Panel for testing. The Postfix configuration files should be documented within prior to the line being changed from the program default configuration. We envision many emails being submitted to this machine and require it to get around relay restrictions set by many hosting services.
1. I simply need to only bounce SMTP emails off this server.
2. Emails must look as though they originated within my Domain.
3. It requires authentication to keep others from abusing it.
4. I only require one authentication account that will imitate my domain so the end person receiving the email assumes it came from my domain.
5. I require the conf files for Postfix with commented lines above what was changed within the default configuration file.
6. I require steps necessary to manage the authentication of the Postfix if I ever need to change the password or modify the local account.
7. Payment would be made once I have confirmed the DMP Alarm panel we are using to send the emails is able to connect and send emails using the Postfix SMTP Server with your configuration.