I need a expert of email marketing that can set up Interspire properly on my server. The software as already been installed and works. What I am asking you to do is all the DNS, SPF, Sender ID etc...
We are open to advice and recommendations.
P.S: Please read this below to better understand:
* Ensure your mail server is not an open relay - Wikipedia has some information on what this means and you can test this here.
* Ensure that and go to someone that can and will actually do something about complaints
* Make sure your forward and reverse dns for your mail server match up
* Ensure your email server is not listed on any RBL (realtime black lists)
* Setup SPF for you domain so that other people have a harder time pretending to be you. This can also help with Hotmail deliverability (SenderID actually but in most cases it works out to the same thing)
* Setup domainkeys to help with deliverability to Yahoo mail accounts
* Some web mail systems (e.g. Hotmail) base (at least in part) junk filtering on the reputation of your ip address. If you have only just gotten an IP and are getting filtered to the junk then you may need to build up reputation as a legitimate mailer before you stop getting filtered to the junk mail folder
* DKIM will become more important in the future but for now (July 2007) it doesn't seem to be used by anyone
* Ensure that you send from a domain which actually has MX records setup in DNS and that each mail server listed will accept mail for the domain you are sending from