Are you someone who just can't quite sleep if something isn't finished?
Do you feel the rush of joy when you commit awesome code and people start using your feature?
Do you enjoy a good challenge, and failure just makes you more determined?
If this sounds like you, we would love to invite you to share the fun and accomplishments and welcome you to be part of our team. You will be working on various challenging projects including:
1) Scaling databases to terabytes.
2) Implement processes to help 100s of workers to do their job more efficiently.
3) Design & implement systems that will affect thousands of customers.
Here's a couple of technical details:
1) Availability via IM during normal business hours. Emails are expected to be responded to within minutes during business hours and no later than 24 hours in most cases. For all intents and purposes, you will be a member of our team and we depend on you!
2) Availability nearly all days of the week, excluding major holidays.
3) Familiarity with MySQL, Indexing, B+ Trees, Hash Joins, etc.
4) Familiarity with Algorithms, including concepts such as NP Completeness
5) Familiarity with ssh
6) Familiarity with vi
7) Familiarity with wordpress
8) Familiarity with google analytics, webmaster tools, etc.
9) Familiarity with adsense/msn adcenter
10) Familiarity with Apache
11) Familiarity with DNS
12) Familiarity with Linux/Unix commands and use of cron
14) SEO familiarity a plus.
We are a growing company and look forward to your contribution and our growth together!
31 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Dear Sir, Our country is known to have best developers in the world. I am ready to be interviewed and qualify for the requirements you mentioned. Looking forward to hearing from you. Regards, Kamran
Hi, We are highly experienced developers with similar development expertise. We assure you work will be done according to your requirement with best quality. Please view Private Message Board for more detail. Thanks