I need a bid for an eCommerce statistics program that would work installed on a website using a shopping cart from <[url removed, login to view]>.
The program needs to give all of the same information listed in AWStats plus eCommerce tracking. I don't mind if you start with the AWStats program and then modify it or add to it in order to track eCommerce stats.
eCommerce stats needed:
1) conversion rate. (the percentage of transactions per visit.)
2) cycle time. (the amount of time between a visitor's initial visit and the visitor's transaction time.)
3) Min Price, Max Price, Mean Price of inventory
4) Average Order Size
5) First Time Customers
6) Repeat Customers
7) Big Spenders
8) Coupon Users
9) Top 10 Products (today, this week, this month, this year, all time)
10) Top 10 Categories (today, this week, this month, this year, all time)
11) Orders Processed (today, this week, this month, this year, all time)
12) Orders Incomplete (today, this week, this month, this year, all time)
13) Orders Failed/Declined (today, this week, this month, this year, all time)
The site I need this program to run on first is <[url removed, login to view]>. I would like the programmer to install the first version for me on this site and then write detailed instructions on how I can install it on other sites.
Additional suggestions for other features you could add are welcome and if you can make prettier reports than AWStats... that's even better.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix website. Prefer PHP. ColdFusion does NOT work on this site.