1) Verify based on how the hardware is wired to the MPC860 that the RS-232 ports (SCC 1 & 2) will work with the driver.
2) Determine the changes to the uart.c file required to make the serial ports (SCC 3 & 4) work in RS-485 mode. SCC 3 must talk at 128k baud and SCC 4 must talk at 256k baud.
Determine the changes (i.e. SCC programming, I/O pin programming, etc) required to make ports 3 and 4 work as a RS-485 port.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Do in word or other office document. Give me a price on how much you'd do this for