Create 2 code examples using JFreeChart that pulls data from a mysql/ms sql2k database and creates chart on a jsp page that will coexist on the same page with other jsp/html code.
First example should create a single 3d piechart on a page, 3d piechart should be similar to the example [url removed, login to view] in [url removed, login to view]
Second example should create 3 bar charts on a single jsp page.
- Both examples should coexist on the same page with other jsp/html code
- Neither example should make use of a <servlet> in [url removed, login to view]
- I can supply the jar files, JFreeChart is open source.
- Will need to run within my current application, so it needs to be well behaved
- Backend can be pretty much any sql application - mysql, sql2k/7, etc. the sql to create the datasets doesn't need to be rocket science, i'm more interested in the setup vs whats in the charts
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done with extensive documentation.
2) Setup instructions that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Tomcat [url removed, login to view] on Win2k