This is what I want to make up out of my website:
To enable stores to list their products in a huge database and let people browse, compare, ask questions about different products listed by categories.
- Make people sign up with their company (store) name, address and be able to add products with a simple method like: 1. Upload a photo (or several) of the products 2. Insert product description 3. Add price and click Submit.
- There should be a method where a store owner can see a product and then click “sell the same product”. Then when a visitor sees the product he should be able to see where can he purchase the product by different prices ect.
- The products should automaticly list in the categories where the store owner set the product to be.
- When a visitor browses through the categories he should be able to list the products in a certain category by price, recently added, manufacturer ect.
- There should be a store logo next to the product in the category where the visitor browses the products.
- The site should be able to switch currencies while there is one default currency.
A company (store) should be able to pay for a yearly subscription through a merchant and after the administrator (me) enables him to post products (this will be done after the funds have arrived) he should be able to see how much products does he have left to add, revise ect.
There should also be an option where I can sell the products that are listed or that they can be purhcased from the store itself.
My website that I have now [url removed, login to view] is made in VirtueMart so I don’t care if you use osCommerce, Virtuemart, ZenCart or any other open source or free software to upgrade it.
Waiting for your bids,