In particular most required features are:
1) BACKEND: Possibility of choosing wich eventlist category can be choosed for newsletter subscription
2) BACKEND: Possibility of sending a "daily or weekly or mounthly" newsletter with new events posted in eventlist. Full text or limited text with readmore link.
3) BACKEND: Possibility of editing a template for each category
4) FRONTEND: Multilanguage compatibility
5) vemod_cb_plugin: upgrade the existing cb_plugin to let it work with this project. It must have also the possibility of choosing eventlist category during the registration and in the personal page tab.
6) vemod_module: upgrade the existing vemod module to work with this project. This should also let a guest subscription.
In our project, we needs that vemod newsmailer runs as usual, plus has to runs when new events are added, so the webmaster can chose among:
1) the newsletter start automatically when new contents are submitted.
2) the newsletter start automatically when new events are submitted.
3) both of them
So in the backend we need the original content tab to choose the contents category and section, plus another one tab or area to choose the eventlist categories with the same functionality of the other one.
In the front-end the user will see all the active newsletter (both events and contents categories and section).
Instead if in the backend is selected the send all option, than in the frontend the user will see only the subscrive/unsubscrive check button, like in the original vemod configuration,
activated the cronjob to check the newsletter are whether working properly.
Everything must be joomla [url removed, login to view] compatible, explorer8 compatible, firefox compatible, css compatible, Sef compatible and if needed a good optimization for whole code.
vemod official website [url removed, login to view]
eventlist official website [url removed, login to view]
NOTE: Please do not bid if u do not have the skill set. I need this completed in no more than 3 days.
My budget is $150 please dot bid more than 150.....