We require a solution using open source shopping cart. You can choose which one but you must show us the benifits of each one.
We prefer in the following systems or carts:
E)other (we are open to other solutions and recommendations also, require examples)
Outline & short brief of project to be completed:
1. Must be able to handle large amount of products and imports so you need to have experience and another LIVE site with 25,000+ products displayed. Speed is important.
2. We have several suppliers which we need the products imported from. So shopping cart will need to handle stock/inventory updates (probably by csv email is best).
3. Preference is given to developers/designers who have integrated icecat into any of the above systems/carts, in particular magento & icecat.
4. Import Product information from our 7 suppliers. Much can be imported into the cart/system using icecat but some knowledge of doing page scraping maybe required for some suppliers.
4a. Create product categories automatically.
5. The site needs to automated as much as possible, i.e. orders sent directly to suppliers if they are non stock items, barcodes on printed invoices to help with scanning & shipping confirmation/track and trace emails etc
6. Knowledge of and implementation of payment gateways, in particular ANZegate & DPS.
We are looking for experienced developers here with excellent knowledge of working and live sites, including how they work in a real world shopping site (if you have run your own successful store or been involved in one then we want to know this).
7. Setup on our hosting provider or our selected provider (you can test on your own server first). We are also open to other hosting options.
If you have a current site that is live an working and mets many of the requirements mentioned then this could be quick project for you.
1. Budget is capped between $300-800
2. Project must be completed within 30 days
3. You also need to be available for any changes for the next 30 days after project is finalised for any changes (we can discuss pricing if the need arises).
4. Communication via skype & email (skype is must)
5. 50% milestone payment this is released when a full working version can be viewed
5a. 2nd 50% is submitted when viewed and this is released when final site is live an running
6. Need to be able to follow english instructions and document all this
7. Daily progress report stating where you are in project
8. Documentation of setup, configuration & any custumisation is mandtory. (video or screencast is also good). It needs to be organised and easy to follow.
If you are unavailable or can not make work within these limits mentioned please do not bid.
So we know your genuine reply with the word "COOLCART" on first line of reply. Please also include link to portfolio of current designs so we can quickly see your work. Make sure this is active and current as it will be checked (if its not up when we check you will not be selected)
Final details will be sent and discussed with selected winner!
If you have setup multiple stores with same system then this is also a requirement as we require multistore setup experience
16 freelancers are bidding on average $587 for this job
Hi, we are very [url removed, login to view] have gone through with the requirements you described in your detail. We can easily do it with our [url removed, login to view] will provide you regular updates during progress, if we get this.... And al Lisää