Navigation and Effects
You will need experience with Magento and Joomla to bid on this project.
I will base my decision to select a provider based on both Time to complete and cost.
1) Install the Extension Modulizer ([url removed, login to view]) into Joomla so it will work with any page in joomla.
2) Adapt Modulizer so it will work with any page in Magento. (all different Modal type should work in Magento but the first to be configured should be the High Slide)
3) Install the extension Page Peel ([url removed, login to view]) into Joomla so it will work with any page in Joomla.
4) Adapt Page Peel so it will work with Any page in Magento)
a) Some work will be spent on matching the installed skin/CSS.
5) Add a DHTML master menu (menu). This will appear in the header of every page in the website (all four applications) in the footer. This will appear only when a user is logged in.
(Image is attached)
When mouse over dropping straight down the first level of selections (unlimited) will appear. If one of these selections is clicked it will take you to the associated URL. If mouse over one of these selections the second level will appear to the immediate right (and then down). If one of the second level selection is clicked it will take user to the associated web page. If mouse over the third level of selections will appear to the immediate right (and down). This continues for unlimited levels.
a) This must appear on each and every page (same menu and selections) on the site (except admin pages) including Joomla, Magento, PHPBB and Gallery.
b) DHTML menu must be aesthetically pleasing and use the installed skin/template.
c) An admin will be placed in the admin of Joomla (or Magento). This will allow admin to set anchor text and url for all levels. Should be set up for unlimited levels.
1) Installed and working on my web server
2) Copies of all new code. This should be well commented in English. If any existing code of extensions is modified copies of this commented code muse also be supplied.
3) Time spent with me explaining all admin functions and how to use all parts on the system
4) Provide a written short daily update of progress and status.
5) Be available and able to chat (IM) on skype if needed for direction, clarification and questions in English