I’m a professional writer and am new to the world of Joomla so I am struggling with some tasks.
Here is what I need:
1. Upload localhost database to remotehost
I have a finished localhost joomla site which I need you to put on my domain.
I can export a sqldump from my local phpadmin and email it to you to upload. I am running MySql client [url removed, login to view], apache [url removed, login to view] and Phpmyadmin on 3.1.1.
The reason I can’t do this myself is because I am encountering SQL #1064 problems trying to re-import it which are beyond my (limited) abilities to fix.
For your information, my webhost has phpmyadmin 184.108.40.206 and MySql 220.127.116.11.
You will need to upload this onto a database or create a new one (my domain is currently empty).
I have already ftp-ed all my localhost files to the httpdocs section of my site though you will need to check this. I would like Joomla to appear in the root directory and I’m not sure I’ve done this correctly.
I will provide all the relevant passwords and other information.
2. You will then install joomla on my site.
3. You will be required to do a further tweak to the Joomla Beez template I am using:
Duplicating the top menu to the footer position (I can’t get this to work in the template I’m using). I hope this is explained clearly but it’s an easy job.
4. You will ensure that the site is secured against hackers to reasonable best practice. I.e. no glaring security holes. It’s not an e-commerce site so
5. You provide the information to allow me to maintain it
You will let me know exactly what you have done, to import the database when you come across the 1460 error so that I can do it again in the future in case I need to restore the live site.
You will also keep records and let me know any passwords/users/permissions you have set so that I can keep across them for future maintenance.
I would like this project completed within 48 hours of the bid being awarded to you.
Have listed one project on GetaFreelancer before but I cancelled it because it was won on the EuFreelance site instead. You can view feedback for me there, I am a genuine buyer and you’ll be paid via GetaFreelancer.
· Have demonstrable experience of Joomla and Php. (and preferably Plesk)
· Have a fast internet connection
· Understand that this work needs to be completed on time and to a high standard.
· Communicate well in written English so that we can understand each other
Serious bidders only please. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. It’s highly likely that this contract will go to the person with the highest feedback and the lowest bid.