CONTRACT/FREELANCE PROJECT AVAILABLE
POSITION: Senior Joomla/PHP Developer
(Jhoomla/PHP expert for High-end Enterprise Intranet)
PLACE: Bangalore onsite (non-negotiable). Since this project is big, we may need a team of 3-4 freelancers to work with our team who will be working on the visual designs and interaction workflows.
REMUNERATION: Excellent. On par with the best in the industry. Additional bonus available for completing on tight deadlines.
Corporate Intranet Portal using a 3-tier client-server model.
Platform: Linux, Apache, Oracle, PHP
Full-fledged conpany Intranet including Joomla CMS with Admin control for sections like the following:
Departmental Microsites, Annoucements, News, Events, Employee Directory, Blogs, Birthday & Anniversary Messages, Employee Accounts with profile management, Personal and Official Calendar, Photo/Video galleries, Knowledge base, Libray catalogue and book reservation, Complaints & Suggestions, Fun section with various categories (blogs, giudes, photo galleries), Classified advertissements, Polls with live results, analytics and more. Full details will be provided to the selected freelancers.
Engineers with relevant experience preferable. Will be relaxed for deserving candidates.
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, experience and ability required.
· Expert knowledge in Joomla installation, configuration, administration, security, and optimization required.
· Excellent knowledge and experience in creating commercial Joomla components, and modules.
· Expert knowledge and experience in customizing 3rd party components, modules, mambots, and plug-ins.
· Excellent skill with PHP, procedural and object-oriented design, dynamic content retrieval, Unit testing techniques, debugging techniques, HTTP, Oracle and Apache
· Very good understanding of Apache web server configurations.
· Strong capability to deliver full-cycle expertise including planning, designing, implementation, deployment and support. Must have ability to lead team of developers in completing projects
· Manage other PHP Developers and Web Designers
· Ability to manage tight deadlines with stringent quality
· Very strong experience and proven expertise in web-based applications using a 3-tier architecture
· Exposure to intranet development for large corporates will be a big advantage
· Extensive hands-on experience in Opensource CMSs and database structures is a must
· A solid design and implementation background in client/server or distributed object oriented paradigms
· Solid experiences with web/application servers as well as latest techniques such as AJAX
· Strong Technical Skills/Depth, Inter-personal skills, Project Management Skills, and oral/written communication skills.
· Must have exposure to Web 2.0 developments, trends, functionalities, tools and techniques.
· Experience in radid implementation of OpenSource platforms and pacakges like CMS (E.g. Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress), E-commerce (E.g. osCommerce), Forums (E.g. PHPbb).
· Experience and ability to develop custom modules and plugins for Joomla, Wordpress, etc.
· Knowledge of information architecture, interaction design and usability will be an advantage.
· Must be proactive, enthusiastic, positive and highly motivated
Only candidates who can join/start work immediately in Bangalore must apply.