I am learning to program in PHP but having a hard time understanding the Joomla MVC.
Most of this component works.
1. You can list, add, edit and delete doctors.
2. You can list specialties.
What I need:
1. When you add/edit a doctor I need it to pull the list of specialties from "jos_doctors_depts" and display them in a select list ordered by deptname. (see attached image)
2. I need it to write the deptid number from whatever the user picks in "jos_doctors_depts" to the "jos_doctors" table for a new or edited record.
3. I need the toolbar that appears when you click on the "Manage Specialties" icon to work with the specialty table.
4. When you click on a specialty to edit or click the icon to add a new specialty I need it to load the form. (see attached image).
5. When you edit/add a specialty I need it to display the SAVE/APPLY/CANCEL icons that work with the specialty table. (see attached image).
1. I need the search form to pull the list of specialties from "jos_doctors_depts" and display them in a select list ordered by deptname. (see attached image).
2. I need the search form to pull the list of UNIQUE practicenames from "jos_doctors" and display them in a select list ordered by practicename. (see attached image).
3. The middle select list dropdown allows the user to select a doctor by picking the first letter of their last name.
4. The user can then select one or more drop boxes to display the search results.
a. Search all doctors by specialty AND/OR
b. Search all doctors by last name AND/OR
c. Search all doctors by practicename
5. The search results I can format if you tell me where to put them.
I would like each part of the script documented so I understand how it works.
10 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, We are ready to work with you right [url removed, login to view] are always comitted to serve quality service to our clients consistently. Please check your PM for more details. Thanks & regards Shawn(Infoway)