We have an existing website partially powered by a very simple (and limited) CMS and also running phpBB2 with about 1000 users. We are planning a revamp, so we would like to take the chance to migrate to Joomla as well as enhance and add some new functionalities.
We already have an in-house designer, so we can either have him produce a new design and you will convert it into a Joomla! template, or we can purchase a commercial template and you will work with him to customize it.
Here is what we need for the new website:
1. Use Joomla to manage both the static and dynamic content for the whole website
2. Forum - upgrading from phpBB2 to phpBB3 with integration into Joomla 3. Membership management (using Community Builder, JFusion, Account Expiration Control, etc. or other suitable extensions):
- online registration
- online payment (using PayPal)
- restricted access to certain content
- mailing list features
- interface to a bulk SMS gateway (the API for this will be provided by the SMS gateway vendor)
Lastly, as far as possible, we'd like to have a single sign-on for all the above.
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 589 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir, We specialize in community websites in Drupal and Joomla. We are an LLC company with 7 years experience in web design and development. Please see our work in PM. Thanks and regards.
I have got a ready solution for what you are seeking. If you want i can upload it on my server and u can have a glimpse of it. i will be able to change things as per you . as php and joomla are what i do.
Your search end here,We are working on full site developement as follows:[url removed, login to view] have strong team of [url removed, login to view] office is based in US,[url removed, login to view] see PMB!!!!!