Need a wordPress Plug in to integrate PayPal
1. Registration will be directly as author or contributor (able to make post, edit and publish (his/her own only)
2. User will purchase a page or entire blog of other users
3. All posts from same user will automatically group in one group by name of that user.
4. User dashboard will have option to decide if his/her blog or post is free or charged.
5. He will be able to decide price of his/her blogs or individual post for varying time period. We need 4-5 options say: 3day, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days , 365 days etc. (the time period will be set by admin, user need to set only price). Take a look at this page [url removed, login to view] (user may be given pre-defined options for price see note 4 below regarding PayPal payment)
6. User dashboard will also provide list of persons who subscribed to his blog. Payment made etc.
7. Admin will be able to set time periods. We need 4-5 options say: 3day, 30 days, 90 days, 180 days , 365 days etc.
8. Admin will set All PayPal payment related options. Users will not have any access to PayPal setup.
9. Reports on total memberships sold for various users (page wise, group wise etc.)
10. Option to calculate total payment to be made to User every month and updating details of the payment made. (User Dashboard will have option for him to check earning and payment)
11. All options will be configuratble based on a customisable Admin or Dashboard theme.
Regarding PayPal Payment:
1. email address to be secret while creating PayPal button.
3. We will need Instructions on how to setup paypal with secret email address while price, blog group, periodicity is taken from setup.
4. If required we will created pre-configured buttons and user will have to decide only that price for this blog. If user wants any other price we will first create button of that value in PayPal and then allow user to set that price (see point 5 above)
Please note that we will need long term support as there may be changes in future.
We are using WP 2.7.1 on IIS 6; If needed we will shift to linux server
The plugin will be similar to Are_PayPal Plug in (GPL) available at [url removed, login to view]
You can use Are-Paypal as base and customise it to meet our requirement.
Plugin should have proper security in place, security will be reviewed by a independent vendor.
I hope this is sufficient information. Feel free to ask for details.