I need some help tweaking our new website.
1) I need forms on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to have the appearance of the quick contact form on our home page
2) I need forms on [url removed, login to view] to have the same look as above and require the user to input the name and phone number into the form before it accepts it
3) I need forms on [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] to not require an email address (they currently do)
4) Currently in [url removed, login to view] when you have submitted a waiver form and hit the new button on that form it holds your information in the form ( we use a kiosk system to use the /[url removed, login to view] page) we would like those fields to come up blank when you hit the new button
5) There is a JS problem with our template where a top menu appears in android phones but not in ios... we need a menu drop down to appear on iphones when the layout is small
6) The quick contact form on our home page works but does not display text saying "contact form submitted we will be in touch soon as it is written in the code.. we need that to be fixed
This is something that i would like to start on right now and be completed very quickly. I will be here to help work through with any questions that may arise as well as passwords and any other information needed