Hello PHP Gurus,
I need a function for collecting data on website structures and contents. The details are as follows:
1. Take a home page URL and login id and password (if needed) and depth (4 to 7 levels deep) as an input and recursively go down the website directory to up to 7 levels
2. Extract the file names, their size, date and the type of file and place into a data structure
3. Create a data structure that has the following information:
a. Number of files on that web site
b. Number of directories
c. Total size of the web site in bytes
d. Number of files sorted based on file type (for example, fla, html, jpg, etc.)
4. Create the data structure of the full website as an array, containing the information for every folder
5. the function is called and the calling application can wait for results
4. If needed, we can use mysql database for results
Password protection can be a simple authorization when browser asks for a password in pop-up window or it could be on the web page.
- ONLY bid if you can deliver and deliver on time
- Clean and simple code
Keep the price reasonable and I will assign project before it closes. I will escrow 50%on start and 50% on demo.
For the right person, this could be a rather quick project.
Please contact via PM for more information.