I am developing a photography website and have a theme that I am working with. I wish to have a lightbox appear upon entering the website that displays video hosted from my Amazon S3 account, vimeo, or youtube. I have purchased several plugins to try and achieve this but can not get it to function EXACTLY as I ne ed. I need this customization to function flawlessly across all platforms and browsers and appear clean and well thought [url removed, login to view] list of requirements are as follows
• Responsive. Lightbox video MUST resize with browser window and it MUST be compatible with mobile devices (iPhone, iPad, Android, ect)
• Must utilize HTML5 with a Flash fallback to ensure compatibility with ALL browsers, even Internet Explorer.
• Page content must remain intact behind the lightbox with adjustable opacity and background color, such as a white background at 50% to "frost" the background page.
• Lightbox must be customizable via WP settings, need to customize video size, auto play, fullscreen support, player controls hide/show/, audio mute, video "end" options such as closing the lightbox with a elegant fade or redirect to new site.
• The user must be able to easily escape video playback by hitting escape, clicking the background or hitting a small "x" in the corner of the lightbox
• This "Splash Lightbox" shouldn't reappear when the user returns to the homepage by clicking the logo or hitting the home button.
I also require that the coder/designer document which documents were modified to make this design and link to any external plugins used. I look forward to working with some of the great talent on freelancer and I hope this project finds you well and serves to be a fun project!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $415 for this job
Hi, I'm interested in your project and I have experience with responsive theme, wordpress responsive theme and wordpress plugin with customize all of them. Please check your PM for more details. Thanks