We are reaching the final phase of our website's development before launching the beta. With our main developer taking time off, we need someone else (individual or team) to temporarily fill in and help get all features running smoothly. There is still quite a bit to do before the alpha launch, but we are hoping to get the site functional enough to launch a preseason next week, preferably by Wednesday, July 4th. The developer must be available over the weekend in order to have this done in time.
Here are the required skill sets:
- Symfony 1.4 with doctrine orm
- should know how to push and pull source code with Mercurial
- Facebook, Wordpress, and PayPal API knowledge
What we are trying to accomplish by next week:
1) Automatic Email Verification System (when new users register, when payment is received, notifications, retrieve username/password)
2) Syncing the Blog and Newsletter to the site
3) Invite Friends using social media and address book
4) PayPal processing integration (users pay per every ladder they join, and we must make a standard payment page for this)
5) Make simple edits to the content and site design (will discuss this with potential candidates)
There is more we'd like to get done if possible, and we can discuss before awarding the project so that we may adjust the budget accordingly.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $755 for this job
Dear Sir, We have check your project description. We would like to give you more detail into your personal message system so pls. check your message or more details. Thanks
I have worked on Symphony , PHP MYSQL OOPS framework , custom modules , addons, library, design and heavy customization. ( Please check your private message board for links of work)