1. Structure change so that subitems can be added through drop down windows and when appointments are modified that the complete appointment information is visable to allow individual change.
2. See attached.
3. Statistical comparision of ITEMS ( not sub items) ie. Lavar / Peinar Jan, Feb, Mar, etc. of the same year. - Compare Month / Year ie. Jan2010, Jan2012, Jan2013, etc. - Comparison of the total monthly Jan 2010, Jan2011 etc
4. Comparision of individuel Invoices / Suppliers Jan, Feb, Mar, etc. of the same year. - Compare Month / Year ie. Jan2010, Jan2012, Jan2013, etc. - Comparison of the total monthly.
5. Statistical comparision of each employee on the page employee ie. Monthly comparision from different Years . Jan2009, Jan2010, Jan2011, Jan2012, etc. Comparision of the total employees Yearly.
- Please modify the db structure and add a "status" field in every table so we may set an a item, subitem, invoice, client or whatever important record as either "inactive", "active" or "deleted". It would also make sense to add the required logic in the php application to propagate status changes when needed. For example if I delete a customer, also all the related invoices in the db should automatically have their status changed to "deleted" in order to maintain coherence.
- Please consider using the InnoDB engine for specific critical tables. That way you could use transactions for important db inserts or updates, and also add referential integrity by using foreign keys.