Revolution eSports, a new competitive gaming league, is looking for a developer who has a solid understanding of PHP and its security features to create a safe tournament-based gaming website. The lead developer of Revolution eSports currently has become extremely busy with university courses, which does not allow enough time to devote in completing the project, but deadlines are lurking. You will be assisting the lead developer to finish this project. Here is a small list of requirements and info:
- 90 percent of the backend code is already completed.
- The remaining 10 percent include: tournament registration, tournament brackets, buddy system, and payment system.
- Site is already fully designed.
- Site needs to have added security to combat hacking attempts.
- Site needs to implement the already coded "CMS" backend to existing template.
President - Revolution eSports
[url removed, login to view]