I have classifieds website which needs some work to be done.
Because I'm looking for most affordable and cost effective way to do it, I'm presenting two options and you can pm me on which option you are bidding.
a). Implement ebay-like navigation and integrate it with categories, subcategories, and site content search.
b). There is a bug has to be fixed in one php file which affects appearance of titles list page.
1. Implement ebay-like navigation and integrate it with categories, subcategories, and site content search. There is a bug has to be fixed in one php file which affects appearance of titles list page.
The administration panel is already there. You can see and edit settings for the postings.
Additional requirements are:
2. Create queries to enable administrator execute additional and already existing operations on database, such as:
a. remove/drop unwanted ads/postings.
b. have options to search for particular ad/posting by ad/posting number, date, name, email, or phone(separately).
c. search and display expired ads/postings. Automatic email alert to owner about expiration, prior to expiration.(where email is available)
d. Set alerts to administrator with a list of expired ads/postings and enable administrator to send alerts to owner of the posting if available.
e. Fix email. There is a php email script, but it's not integrated with the website and administration.
Administrator has to be able to go from result of the search to editing, changing settings, etc ... for that posting.
3. There also a need for one place in administration where text information for the site can be edited, such as: policies, instructions, reminders, etc.
4. In the ad posting process I would like to give a user an option to increase image and text size limits and if this option chosen user will be redirected to the page where he can chose size limits and accordingly submit payment through paypal. When the payment is successful the limit for this posting would be changed according to the payment settings and the ad/posting would be submitted for display.
Please note: there is already paypal and ipn script, but it isn't integrated in to the site. The script was tested 2 years ago and was working.
5. Also on the main image of the site(homepage) I will need some editing to enhance the image.