This is the CMS project for the site I showed you yesterday. I emailed the FTP info to your gmail account.
1) The admin panel does not need a real login script, I'll just password-protect the /admin directory from cPanel, so dont worry about this.
2) "admin/galleries.php" this is where the admin can create or delete galleries. Galleries are shown on "/gallery.php" The flash file on this page will automatically recognize galleries and load their photos, so no need for any php code to make this work. When the admin creates a new gallery, a new directory should be created inside the "/photos/gallery" directory. The new directory created should also contain two sub-directories named "lg" and "tn". these are for the photos and thumbnails that the gallery flash file uses. Check the directory and the flash file to see how it works and what it looks for. It's very simple once you understand what it needs. there's a php file that does this, it's "/photos/gallery/images.php" if you want to take a look at that. The "/admin/galleries" page is also where the admin can manage existing galleries. Clicking "Manage Photos" takes you to the "/admin/photos" page where that gallery should be selected and the photos within that gallery are loaded.
3) "/admin/photos.php" this page is where the admin can upload new photos or manage existing photos within specific galleries. To load photos for a gallery, he must first select a gallery from the drop down box under the "Manage Photos" title. After the images for that gallery are loaded, the admin can then change which photo is displayed within which gallery by selecting a different gallery from the drop down box beside the photo's thumbnail. Or he can click "Delete" to completely remove the photo from the server.
4) on "admin/photos.php" under the title "Upload Photos" title the admin can also upload new photos by choosing a photo to upload, selecting the gallery he wants the photo to be placed in, and clicking the "Upload" button. For every file that is uploaded, two smaller copies should be made. One copy would be the "small thumbnail" and should be 100x66. The second copy would be the "medium thumbnail" and should be 231x154. The small thumbnails should be uploaded to the /photos/gallery/(gallery name)/tn" directory so that it can be seen by the gallery flash file. The large original photo should be uploaded to the "/photos/gallery/(gallery)/lg" directory. The "large photos" and the "small thumbnails" are the only files used by the flash file on /gallery.php. The "medium thumbnails" are the photos that are used on all other public pages of the site and should be uploaded to the "/photos/gallery/(gallery name)/med" directory.
5) Some photos will be uploaded to the "No Gallery" gallery. These are photos that the admin will want to post on various pages, but that he will not want to show in the flash gallery on "/gallery.php". You might have to modify the "/photos/gallery/images.php" file to ignore this one gallery directory.
6) on "/admin/drop.php" the admin will be able to edit the page title (the H1 tag), the paragraph on the page, and the photos that are displayed on that page. The text entered into the textarea box should recognize breaking spaces (if the admin enters a blank line in the textarea then the php prints a "<br />" tag). The admin should also be able to enter HTML code into the text area in case he decides later to embed youtube videos or something on that page.
You'll also notice a message in a green box at the top of this page. This is the message that is displayed after the admin has saved the changes to a page. You can use the same message for all pages.
The "/admin/bag.php", "/admin/level.php", "/admin/lift.php", "/admin/about.php", & "/admin/before-after.php" pages all work exactly the same way as the "/admin/drop.php" page explained above.
7) on "/admin/homepage.php" the admin can also select photos to be displayed through the flash slideshow file on the "/index.php" page. He selects or deselects photos by opening the same "/admin/choosephotos.php" page, and can move the photos to display them in whatever order he wants. With these photos for the homepage, the admin can also add a small description that will be displayed with the photo in the slideshow. The photos and descriptions will be printed by php in XML format. I'm still working on the XML file so I may not have it available by the time to start on this page, but I will have it available as soon as I come back on friday. You can view the "/flash/homepage.xml" file to see how the photos and description are being used.
that's it :)
3 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 187 $ tähän työhön
Hi we have years of experience and expertise in . with our experienced and expert people we can assure you accurate,creative and timely results,according to your requirements.