A system that works in web, with files in the cloud and accessed by individual passwords and confirmed by return mail. In summary it works as follows:
1. a student accesses the site with your password;
2. he makes the choice of course they want to accomplish (the course is composed of some modules). The grid of courses and modules must be presented in summary form and easy to understand.
3. The student can study each module on the site;
4. modules consist of files to video, handouts in Word or PDF, PowerPoint or similar (all working on the site and so fast);
5. after studying each module it will do a test, quizzes, flash cards, etc.. all with automatic correction already showing the note to the student;
6. Students are employees of companies and will be evaluated in practice running their activities. This note will be placed in your history on the site.
7. There will also be a registration and password access to the evaluators, which will record the site notes practical assessments of their students.
8. Both the student and the assessors should have a summary page with its history, pending, notes etc.
9. Students, when approved, shall have a seal (a nice icon) showing their achievements. Such seals have a shelf life, after which they are re-evaluated. The validity and the criteria for review are controlled by the system.
10. The registers (databases) that must exist in the system are the users (students / staff), evaluators, courses, training modules of courses, from theoretical and practical tests, history notes for each [url removed, login to view] be given a site with all features fully functional and after testing.
All screens should be very easy to understand (can not be complex); practices in recording data, the summary screens with graphics and intuitive understanding.
In case you need more detail I will hear the requests made.