This gig is 3 small tasks:
1. Add a Cron scheduler to mailing.php. Add a drop-menu for month, day, year, and hour of the day. Cron is installed.
3. and this>>> This task is for the YELLOW BOX ONLY - the rest is not in this project.
The task is very simple: simply show me 5 people from my A-List every business workday. No need to deal with holidays for now - but do not show them on Sat or Sunday.
It needs to cycle through the complete list, e.g. if there are 100 people on the lists, every 20 workdays (20x5=100) it starts over. If 300 people are on the list, it's every 60.
Use [url removed, login to view] to see how the people are called and the format - it's the same, just show me the fields. For the button "View Contact", just have it link to itself with a get command to show that contact id, e.g. the text-entry in the green will display that person's contact when you click that link. If you can provide that code, so much the better - but not required.
Note: due to RAC experiences I'll be paying special attention to whether people hit their deadlines as well as ratings.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php only, no sql.