I have a map in google fusion table with 1300+ polygons. ( Neighbourhoods).
I have over 28000 addresses.
I need a script that can QUICKLY and ACCURATELY determinate which address belongs to which polygon.
- Draw a shape on the google map and select all locations included within the boundaries of that shape
- Save the shape(s) (coordinates) in a database
- Load all Saved shapes in a dropdown
- Reload the shape(s) and locations, and display them on the map
- Ability to re-define a shape after being reloaded on the map and save changes back to db
- Highlight locations that are contained in more than 1 shape
- Display the number of locations in a shape on the map, in the middle of that shape
- Display the total number of Shapes on the Map (top right-hand corner), updated dynamically when shapes and locations are changed on the map
- Display the total number of Locations on the Map (top right-hand corner), updated dynamically when shapes and locations are changed on the map
- Display the total number of Locations that are not part of a shape
- Click on a shape and display the list of Locations in a floating div on the Map
Make sure that you create business objects (class) for Location and Shape, which will make things much easier to manage, like a collection of locations or a collection of shapes etc...
15 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi, Have completely similar with what you need. Please check my past project on this site. Looking forward to talk further on your need. Please check pmb. Thanks, Steve