To build an online print ordering system that allows visitors to order prints from a website. The pages of images will be produced using I View Media Pro HTML Gallery maker and will be batched as .php files to allow for the inclusion of special coding. There is an existing PHP file that allows the visitor to dynamically change the color of the image and add borders using a PHP/ GD combination. The main chunk of development will be on a backend administration including page expiration, custom information fields, pricing, borders, etc... And on the shopping cart end. The shopping cart needs to be able to show a preview of what was ordered. (Thumbnails can be processed by PHP/GD... example below)
And be able to process orderes through a gateway and/or store CC information in an easilly accessible area through the administration.
It needs to be simple & flexible & built in PHP and I need a quick turn around time on this.
Here is what I've built so far:
[url removed, login to view]
- Modify existing template to process folder of images and produce the necessary gallery that will communicate with the new shopping cart along with allowing current features.
- Create or modify and existing shopping cart capable of handling these orders.
- Modify shopping cart to be able to handle album orders.
(If a client wants to choose prints for an album I would like them to be able to add those items and create a seperate album order where there will be no payment processing but it will send the order to the photographer.)
* All orders must be stored & must be stored securely.
* Confirmation must be sent to visitor upon completion of an order and it would be nice to send them a link where they can access of copy of their order.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).