I have an auction site up and running but there are bugs that need to be fixed. This is the swoopo clone platinum from Gravity Scripts and once the sale was made they sent incomplete software and they never sent the user manual that was promised. Some of the issues that still need to be resolved are as follows:
1. Payment module accepts money via paypal, but does not credit the user with any bid credits. I also need a module to accept money via credit card to [url removed, login to view] or some other merchant service.
2. Registration works, but it is supposed to give some free credits to user and it does not.
3. Once user wins auction, they get email to confirm acceptance, but there is no process in place for them to pay for the item.
4. Some of the graphics, like buttons and small images are missing.
5. The timers stop at sporadic times and need to be manually restarted.
6. Users can press the bid buttons multiple times and lose credits each time. This is unlike Swoopo where you press bid once, and can't bid again until someone else bids. That is the way it is supposed to be.
7. The auction types can be edited but the description does not change, thus making it confusing when creating new auctions.
8. There is no template structure to make it easy to change the look and feel of the site.
These are the most pressing issues that need to be resolved.
Do not offer me the software from Telebidscripts or [url removed, login to view] as theirs is the same as feistysites, very unfinished, incomplete and full of bugs. The gravity sites software is better than those, but still lacks professionalism and completeness.
I am looking for someone who can take this script and fix the most glaring problems as listed. If you have your own script, I would need to get a full demo, including admin, and it must be open source.
You must be able to provide me with references and url's to similar sites you have done.
Thank you for reading this listing, I look forward to finding a professional and qualified programmer who can help me with this.