I urgently need a ‘penny auction’ website (key features similar to swoopo/madbid/...)
BUT I ONLY NEED IT FOR 10 ITEMS; therefore no complicated webshop-like backend is required - only the basic functions are needed; no categories etc. pp.; but different design for the frontpage.
* Customers bid on products provided on the website. Each bid increases the price of the product by 1p (can be changed) and re-starts a timer (2 min/ 1 min/ ... - can be changed). If the customer is the last person to bid when the time runs out, the customer wins the right to buy the product at the actual price.
• User registration and account verification via email;
• Possibility to buy bid packages (different packages at different prices);
• Possibility for me to give users free bids; Possibility for users to receive free bids;
• Ability for members to login, update their account with basic details (picture, name, adress, ...),
• Paymentsystem (Creditcard and Paypal) for bids and won auctions
• Instant bidding: Ability to bid on a live product instantly; no timeloss!
• Automated bidding: Customers will be able to use an ‘autobid’ function to enable the system to bid on their behalf within set parameters (ie. max number of bids prepared to make on a product). The site must account for all automated bids before closing an auction and declaring a winner.
• Full back-end database: Secure management administration back end; ability to upload product details and control aspects of the site: manage products/ auctions; schedule future auctions; pause running auctions (automatically between changeable times); iew the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.; view referrals from users; manage users
• see stats (bids/ free bids on certain product; winners; payments; …); add pages and page content for static pages (about, previous winners, faq, …)
• Payment gateway
• possibility to refund bids etc.
– Estimated price to develop the key features/requirements of the site
– Estimated timescales in weeks for completion (please include testing and dry runs) and start date. Please break this down into the project stages (e.g. Build, Test, etc)
– The coding languages used and any additional required purchases (eg. Software, etc)
Examples of similar projects you have completed. If possible, please provide a site with similar technical configuration and one with a good usability/ look and feel.
- I might have skipped couple functions - If You see something that might be also important and helpfull in that kind of project write it in PM.
Dont bother if You dont have experience in a project like that - we require a live url and demo before signing up the contract.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $510 for this job
Our strength lies in our rare ability of transforming your requirements or ideas into websites which perfectly suits the taste of your target audience. Please check PMB.