I urgently need a ‘penny auction’ website (key features similar to swoopo/madbid/...)
BUT I ONLY NEED IT FOR 10 ITEMS; therefore no complicated webshop-like backend is required - only the basic functions are needed; no categories etc. pp.; but different design for the frontpage.
* Customers bid on products provided on the website. Each bid increases the price of the product by 1p (can be changed) and re-starts a timer (2 min/ 1 min/ ... - can be changed). If the customer is the last person to bid when the time runs out, the customer wins the right to buy the product at the actual price.
• User registration and account verification via email;
• Possibility to buy bid packages (different packages at different prices);
• Possibility for me to give users free bids; Possibility for users to receive free bids;
• Ability for members to login, update their account with basic details (picture, name, adress, ...),
• Paymentsystem (Creditcard and Paypal) for bids and won auctions
• Instant bidding: Ability to bid on a live product instantly; no timeloss!
• Automated bidding: Customers will be able to use an ‘autobid’ function to enable the system to bid on their behalf within set parameters (ie. max number of bids prepared to make on a product). The site must account for all automated bids before closing an auction and declaring a winner.
• Full back-end database: Secure management administration back end; ability to upload product details and control aspects of the site: manage products/ auctions; schedule future auctions; pause running auctions (automatically between changeable times); iew the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.; view referrals from users; manage users
• see stats (bids/ free bids on certain product; winners; payments; …); add pages and page content for static pages (about, previous winners, faq, …)
• Payment gateway
• possibility to refund bids etc.
– Estimated price to develop the key features/requirements of the site
– Estimated timescales in weeks for completion (please include testing and dry runs) and start date. Please break this down into the project stages (e.g. Build, Test, etc)
– The coding languages used and any additional required purchases (eg. Software, etc)
Examples of similar projects you have completed. If possible, please provide a site with similar technical configuration and one with a good usability/ look and feel.
- I might have skipped couple functions - If You see something that might be also important and helpfull in that kind of project write it in PM.
Dont bother if You dont have experience in a project like that - we require a live url and demo before signing up the contract.
11 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Our strength lies in our rare ability of transforming your requirements or ideas into websites which perfectly suits the taste of your target audience. Please check PMB.