Payment will be through getafreelancer escrow!!!
User registration and account verification
> Buying bid packages.
> Pay per bid - manually and bid automat
>Each bid increases the auction price of the product by 1p (can be changed) and re-starts a timer
Each bid = Time increased by 2min, 1min, 45sec. 30sec. 20sec 10sec 5sec - different options
> Adding own pages at free will.
> The ability for members to login, update their account, purchase more bids and pay for their won auctions.
> Payment gateway - Through Paypal(info will be provided)
> Ability to give users free bids.
> Ability for users to receive free bids for registering, for winning their first auction, for buying bid packages for the first time and for loyalty. (set by admin which free set will apply in which case)
> Add, edit, delete and clone auctions.
> Use macros to start, stop and publish auctions
> Refund bids.
> View the winning bidder and update the status of the auction – e.g. pending, running, ended and completed.
> View, edit, add, delete and suspend users.
> View users bidding history, purchased bid packages, add free bids to the user and refund bids for the user, won auctions etc.
> Manage the website content such as the terms & conditions and help page content.
> Set the bidding packages.
> There will be only one category of item
> Edit general website settings including turning on and off various features at a click of a button.
> Payment Gateway
– Payment gateway will be Paypal (Info provided when needed)
> The automatic bidding system – the ability for users to 'book their bids'.
I also want to add banners and Google Ads
I might have skipped couple functions - If You see something that might be also important and helpful in that kind of project write it in PM.
Dont bother if You dont have experience in a project like that -
we require a live url and demo before signing up the contract.
Customers bid on products provided on the website. .
If the customer is the last person to bid when the time runs out, the customer wins the product.
Customers are able to bid instantly or use an automated bidding system. The site must be able to integrate ‘live’ bids and automated bids; re-starting the timer as needed or identifying a winner.
Key Site Features/Requirements
- language English only
– Easy to use, simple and clean design
Clear bidder registration
Seller(me) should be able to set a reserve price(i.e. Robot bidding)
SSL cert is already in hand from Dreamhost
Site must be able to be hosted with Dreamhost
– Automated bidding. Customers will be able to use an ‘autobid’ function to enable the system to bid on their behalf within set parameters (ie. max number of bids prepared to make on a product). The site must account for all automated bids before closing an auction and declaring a winner.
– Scheduled opening of future auctions
- Full back-end database
Secure management administration back end; ability to upload product details and control aspects of the site, needs info on bids closed and users logged on, etc
User interface and images should be skinnable
– Additional page content; eg. Future bids (dynamic) and static pages (eg. About us, previous winners, etc)
Search engine optimization
– Estimated price to develop the key features/requirements of the site
– Estimated timescales in weeks for completion (please include testing and dry runs) and start date. Please break this down into the project stages (e.g. Build, Test, etc)
– The coding languages used and any additional required purchases (eg. Software, etc)
Examples of similar projects you have completed. If possible, please provide a site with similar technical configuration and one with a good usability/ look and feel.
– Developers or companies who have already worked on and completed these type of sites preferred. Please demonstrate where you may have done this before.
We are ready to move and need something ASAP!! Site must be as unique as possible. Nothing should look the same as any other auction site.
And for sure a buyer total control package!! No encryption on any page or code!
I borrowed most of these requirements from another user. I would like the same as him with a few things changed. Thanks