In the oscommerce admin section when adding a product/manufacturer/category images I require
- The basic image uploader to be replaced with the script from [url removed, login to view] (Multiple File Upload version)
- Upon saving changes/inserting a product/manufacturer/category the filename of the image is to be renamed to reflect the name of the product/manufacturer/category (with a few rules applied eg. spaces are replaced with "-", brackets dollar sign etc are striped etc) - along the lines of [url removed, login to view]
- Images larger than x height x width will be resized to a set width overwriting the original - along the lines of [url removed, login to view]
- An additional images contribution is already installed for the products so some type image order assignment feature will be needed. Ideally there would just be a list of all the images and perhaps an up and down arrow next to each one.
- Images are to be uploaded into the images sub-folders.
Manufacturer images are to go to images/manufacturers
Category images no matter how many levels deep are to go to images/firstlevelcategoryname
Same appplies to product images which should also go to images/firstlevelcategoryname where "firstlevelcategoryname" is obviously whatever the first level category the product is in
12 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin 188 $ tähän työhön
Dear Sir I have experience and expertise in oscommerce. Please view PMB about my developed oscommerce sites. I hope that you will provide this job to me and reply to me as soon as possible. Regards Raj