1. We have multilanguage website and one day, after hosting was down (31. of December), we get that error, but maybe it is only coincidence and real reason is different.
2. First, Add to cart button didn´t work for any language version. After .htaccess (+[url removed, login to view]) website redirection (from "native" .htaccess without any special redirection) to http://www. (all possible variants were tested), English and German versions started working fine, but French language not in Featured, Latest, Category. .htaccess redirection stated above was needed also for our second OC 188.8.131.52 website on the same hosting (bluehost) and error was there in the same time (and we didn´t made any special changes in both websites at that time)!
3. When you click to “Add to cart“ in Featured, Latest, Category, nothing happened, only Google console report some errors immediatelly (see point 4. below):
4. Known errors from the Google console when you click to add to cart button in Featured, Latest, Category: ***Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier, ***click [url removed, login to view] (anonymous function), [url removed, login to view] is deprecated. ***Please use the standard [url removed, login to view]()instead, ***from some unknown reason bad coding of some special French characters in the real time Google console after click on the “Add to cart“ index was like this: <div class="cart">
<input type="button" value="Ajouter au panier" onClick="addToCart('453'); [url removed, login to view](['_trackEvent', 'Featured Product', 'Add to Cart', 'Peinture à l'huile Arbre décoration murale d'intérieur']);" class="button" />
5. Maybe there is some unknown problem with decoding of French language characters or so (maybe reason is some “quite“ vqmod?/module?, changed settings on the server of webhosting provider?, some 3G mobile internet breaked some website settings?, new Google Analytics tracking code [url removed, login to view] -> [url removed, login to view], maybe only some skipped banality?, ...?). Webhosting provider didn´t provide any information about down of their servers (31. of december). We think, according to all information from Google console, jquery didn´t recognise onclick event from French language, but we don´t know why (UTF-8 converting/encoding without BOM was already checked).
6. In the Vqmod and OC Error Logs there is nothing and others languages works like a charm
7. Website link and other info via PM
Are you able to solve this error? Thank you for your time and interest! Have a nice day.