- Developer can use PSD Photoshop file (provided) or we can provide same file cut in gifs
We would line to get a 2-3 pages with different layouts
Main area will consist of 4 windows. Each window is placed in each own div for using AJAX later (no AJAX programming is required)
Each window is assembled by at least 3 or 4 major parts: header, main part and bottom.
In addition to that Top Bar and Header Bar are assembled from pieces as well
All titles should be specified in HTML ( no pictures for title names )
Upon stretching all parts need to scale proportionally, which mean that each window needs to be properly placed into table cells
- Need to install a free flash player for running ads into one of the quadrants
Requirements for Flash player:
It needs to be free, and play local files based on the player’s configuration.
For the future updates (such as new ads or videos), we would simply need to just
drop in a correctly formatted FLV file into specific directory
- We expect to pre-define some space ( to be defined/discussed later ) for banners, so that if we ever need ad space it can be as easy as uncomment the <TD> tag or doing php include on some file with all page dimensions preserved.
- We would need a set of style sheets that will define classes for common fonts, colors, textboxes, TDs, TRs, Tables Headers, mouse-overs, etc.
- All the areas in the site, such as portions of header, each expandable section, each window need to be placed into separate DIV tag for dynamic update with AJAX ( no AJAX
coding is required )
We have completed the design though I would welcome changes that would make the design look more Web 2.0 ( like http://www.blog.com, http://www.traineo.com ). Are you Photoshop and graphics savvy?
The header menus should be somehow accented when mouse-over by changing background or picture, what can you recommend to leave the text out so that we do not need new images every time we need to add a new option.
Certain portions of screen need to be replaceable via AJAX upon events and the whole layout needs to be sensitive to stretching. How do you propose to the basics of layout so that everything scales proportionally when window is resized, yet portions can be substituted upon use login for instance?
portions of header are changed and main layout is modified – to serve as an example for future site development.