I posted for this project a week or so ago, but the bidder I selected and I had major communications problems, and I decided not to proceed. The whole thing was probably my mistake—he bid $500 based on aeDate script, the copyright status of which is unclear.
We want a site designed to function like Spirit Singles ([url removed, login to view]), but with a totally different look based on our graphics. I’ve been told that this can be done with osdate, an open source dating script that can be found at [url removed, login to view]
We’d like visitors to the site to access the dating website through a home page that also allows the visitor to select one of two options. The options will be graphics with underlying links to:
1. The dating site as described below.
2. A Flash area that will show a slide show of watercolor art, and simultaneously play music. This will be just a slide show with links. No payment or shopping cart.
Both options will be clickable via a graphic that we will provide and we will need you to set up on the home page with the links working, of course.
The Dating Site needs (as in the case of Spirit Singles):
1. A landing page but with our graphics underlying the links, and no Astrology, no Charities, no “Games”, no “Advertise with us”, no Products. We do need a Forum and a Chat. We do need a couple of links underlying graphics that would take visitors to our specific pages on our current site.
Ecards would just be a link to our ecards on our other site. “About Us” would link to our current site. Contact us would be on this new site but would have content the same as our existing contact us. We need to have our toll free number and email address on every page. “Free Membership” and “Quick search” options would be as on the Spirit Singles Site but the graphic on the link would be ours rather than the oval type graphic indicated on the Spirit Singles site.
2. A database and shopping cart ,or some other method, that will allow people to pay for our dating service by credit card and get immediate access to the features they want without having to wait for us to manually process their credit card and get approval or approve their profile.
3. A method must be built into the database to send the user a renewal notice by email when his or her term is up for renewal without requiring that our staff advise the user.
4. We do not want to use PayPal as an option, but rather our existing VISA, MC, Discover and Amex options, and [url removed, login to view] gateway.
5. Ideally, we’d like a way to monitor revenue daily, monthly and yearly through the site. If this is too expensive, we’ll just get a new [url removed, login to view] account.
(1) A previous poster on this site required that the programmer be familiar with Smarty template engine. I've looked up that software and think it would help.
(2) We'd like the home page to have a means of detecting whether or not the visitor is Flash enabled, and if they are not, provide a message that will show them how to obtain the required download.
(3)You must be the developer NOT the middle man.
(4) We’re planning on hosting this site with [url removed, login to view] but are willing to consider others as long as they are in no way affiliated with the successful bidder (reseller, affiliate or other financial relationship). For a webhost, we’re willing to pay more for verifiable uptime, reputation and customer support phone number.
39 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Hi! We are the experts in such things and ready to start immediately on your project. 100% guarantee of high quality and professional work. Waiting for your selection. Thanks!