I have a website that needs a log in script. I have taken classes in html, xhtml, & css, but there are still some things that are over my head. I need someone that can educate me on log in scripts -- who can answer the following but is not limited to:
1) What is the best language to write a log in script in?
2) Can I use something like Coffee Cup to insert a log in script without it looking like a pre-constructed script?
3) Can you teach me to write a log in script & insert it in an existing html code?
Please note the following BEFORE you bid:
1) Have excellent communication skills in ENGLISH.
2) Live in the US! EST is a bonus so that we can communicate during the same hours of the day.
3) Be able to answer my questions in WRITING through email.
4) Be patient & realize that no question is too small.
5) Be proficient with HTML, XHTML, CSS, and Websites (other programming languages may be necessary depending on my sites)
6) Use a PC or be proficient in Windows. (I work on both a Mac and a PC but do all of my programming on a PC.)
Depending on your communication with me during the bidding process as well as your answers, I may be looking for a long term mentor to fine tune my web designing skills & ask further questions. Please place your bid on the 3 questions above & how much you would charge to teach me to write a log in script. Also include the following in your words in your PM: "Keyword: Possible Mentor".