I AM WILLING TO WORK WITH NEW FREELANCERS, AS LONG AS YOU COMMUNICATE WELL AND CAN MAKE ALL THE FOLLOWING MODIFICATIONS/ADDITIONS TO MY SITE IN A FEW DAYS TIME:
NOTE: I am an experienced coder myself, I just have way to much work on my hands so I have to sub this one out.
1) I need a navigation link called "Availability" to be made visible only when a user is logged in an approved account, which will be located between after the "Home" and before the "Location" link.
2) I need to make the register section have 2 registration areas; one for "Builders" and one for "Agents". When a "Builder" registers, they will need to fill out their Name*, Company Name, Full Address*, Telephone*, Fax, and Email*. When an "Agent" registers, the form should be exactly the same plus a field for "Real Estate ID", which will be a required field.
a) After a builder or agent registers, they must be approved by an administrator before they can have any access privileges. Which means until an administrator approves their account, they cannot add a "New Property Listing" or see the "Availability" link on the navigation.
b) After Login, for both "Agents" and "Builders", disable the top WordPress menu that allows users to access the Dashboard. Only administrators should be allowed to view this top toolbar and the WP dashboard. Also, do not allow "Agents" to see the "New Property Listing" link after login, this option will only be available to "Builders".
4) Instead of having the "Choose an Agent" option on the "New Property Listing" page, the new listing should automatically add the Builders Profile information, and a quick contact form that will send to the builders email. This small form will include Name*, Email*, Telephone, Message*.
5) I also need a feature for users to be able to "Save Property" which will add that property/page/listing to their saved list. There should also be an option to add to an "Existing Save List" with a drop down menu or "Add New Save List" with text box. I would then need a link next to the "Logout" link called "Saved Properties". This page would have all the Saved Lists categorized and listed for easy access.
6) Add a custom font to my site called "Brush Script" (I have the font file if needed), and make ONLY the phone number on the top right of the page in the header use that font. The font color should also be changed to "#28BEB3", and font size to "28px".
*IF YOU CANNOT PERFORM ALL OF THESE CHANGES WITHIN A FEW DAYS, DO NOT BID!!!!!!!!
**PM ME WITH WITH YOUR ETA, PRICE & SKYPE!!!!!!!!!
***LOWEST PRICED BIDS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!