On our osCommerce online shop selling mobile phones we have the following tasks to do:
1. The stock osCommerce way of activating/deactivating products requires a click of a button and a page reload for each product whose active status we need to change. We would like these buttons to be replaced by checkboxes or radiobuttons so that the activation/deactivation can be done with one click.
2. We need the method of activating contract phones to be updated, so that they can be made available with an upload of a data feed rather than a laborious one product at a time clicking method as at present.
3. An option to export all phones or just active phones needs to be created.
4. There are some redundant tariff IDs from a previous project that need to be removed.
5. There are issues surrounding the display of the prices of the phones to modify. If the database has a price between zero and minus 20, the phone should be displayed as free. If the price is less than minus 20, then an appropriate "cashback" text has to be displayed.