<b>To build this small site it is okey to use finished scripts and other as just all works togheter and in one database. There will not be any Big design work, i.e will be colour on the form boxes and other small things so it do not look so cheap. But there will not be any graphics work for the prorammer.<b>
<b>The project will consist of:</b>
<b1. A simple firstpage.</b> With a area for a logo, sign up counter, textbox and a linkarea. All this must be edited and changed by administrator if wanted.
</b>2. A simple sign up page.</b> Logo at top of page (same as first page)The form must include fields for first name, Age, Gender, Occupation, country, e-mail, e-mail, password, password, agree to terms.
Thank you page when the form are succesfully submitted.
When the form are sent the user will get a autoresponder with the details that are field out to their e-mail. The new member also have to click a link to make the membership value (to avoid fake). Administrator must also have the option to fill in more necessary text in this email. (see 4).
<b>3. Member Log in page</b> Tip a friend service (tip one or multiple, with a optional postcard service), remove membership (user will then get a mail the they have click tthe link that says I don`t want to support "name of site" anymore, mailinglist on/off)
<b>4. Administrator page.</b>
- members (ban/not ban)
- membercounter (reset, set number)
- textbox at first page. (The textbox should be country sensitiv, so admin can choose from a list what should be written in the different country boxes. The countries that is not choosed or written anything in will show the default english one.
- Thank you page when member are registered. (The page should be country sensitiv, so admin can choose from a list what should be written in the different country boxes. The countries that is not checked out will show the default english one.
- autoresponder, ad text to the sign up autoresponder. Should also follow the language principle as for the textbox firstpage and thank you page.
- Mailing list (Have the option to send to all members or select with regards to members registered details that should receieve i.e age, gender, country)
- ad/remove links from linkarea. The links Should also follow the language principle as for the textbox firstpage and thank you page.
- background image - possible to change individualy on the different pages.
- Postcard service. admin can upload/remove postcards pictures.
- Remove membership: Admin can enter extra text.
-Admin can send invitation mails. Textarea for what test should be in the sent mail.
5. Security system. Use captcha technology on all forms(i.e [url removed, login to view] found at hotscripts.
About the country sensitivpart.
Example of textarea firstpage.
The idea are that admin can write text for different countries (in different boxes. He can choose from a list of countries and a box appear where he can write/put the content. There will thereby be a list of the "countries"This text are shown at the first page and are country sensitive i.e by iP-adress or a other method that recognise the visitors country. This text then appear in the text area. If Admin not have choosed written any country/language the visitor will be shown the default english one.