We're launching our first ecommerce store on April 22nd and we are looking for someone to help us configure our magentocommerce shopping cart.
We require help with the following:
1) The importing and configuring of approx 600 products/sku's into magento. We will configure the spreadsheet with the product details but we would like you to oversee this and advise where necessary if we have questions, and do the actual importing.
2) Upgrading to the latest version of Magento v1.3.0 from our existing version.
3) Configuring the store correctly with the correct add on modules for protx form and mailchimp. You may need to liase with our web designer on this.
4) Ensuring the shipping fees are configured properly. This may require you liasing with our fulfillment company and ourselves.
5) Generally to be our goto person if we have a question on Magento.
We're really looking for someone who can provide us with fast, reliable support over the next couple of weeks to help ensure the smooth launch of our store.
Immediate start required.
Please only bid for this job if you are very experienced with Magento, know you can make this work, and can start immediately and stay with us till the launch on April 22nd. Thank you very much.