*** Serious Bidders Only ***
Need a Php expert to code a small Web admin page to manage my links/Offers Easily
- Each Link has about 10 Fields associated with it; Name, type, Category etc..
- Ability to Add links individually or multiple through upload (txt)
- Most fields are pull downs. and their content should be easily manageable individually. add name, option.
- Some Field content should be generated sequentially when new value is added. ex: 001-A 001-B etc..
- The Interface should be on one page, easily laid-out, accessible and dynamic. So results can be sorted by column Up/Down.
The updates of some fields could modify the value of other data in the table so things should update dynamically.
- Few reports needs to be generated based on the main table content-Results. OUtput will be Htlm (onscreen) but also Excel
- Admin will upload several Excel/CSV files content through the interface. Content will be saved in the DB & use for the report
- Based on the main table content + uploaded content, few Excel Reports will be generated.
- One of the Calculation that will be generated in the excel report will take the name of a city (one column)
and calculate its closest biggest US cities and display it on the next colmun. It is US cities only. So Need to be familiar
with IP2location or similar class & how to manipulate it.
Provider needs to have experience in generating Excel files from PHP.
Don't need a designer but someone with sense of Css and UI so everything is properly laid-out and easy to navigate on the page
I Already laid out the page grossly and where each field are and what each will contains. As well as the description of the
features and what type of calulation will be required. Not the formulas but what the end result needs to be.
I know exactly what I want and need someone to code it for me. Well, Cheap and fast ;-)
Need someone for long term to add functionalities to this page (to full admin) and work on other projects of different sizes.
PMB me with some of your links and explain how you could be the person for the job.
I will not reply to copy&Paste responses.