I'm looking for a experienced PHP and CSS programmer with deep knowledge of Joomla as he has to do some CSS restyling of a custom code embedded into Joomla, some layout adjustments and a integration of a wrapped movie trailer page by adapting the respective CSSes.
The site is www.triestenascosta.it. Below I briefly describe the jobs.
1. Joomla frontpage layout. The left margin of all content (articles) pages should be moved slightly to the right so to be correctly aligned with the other elements of the page. Look at the homepage: the left margin of the articles should not touch the left border of the background but should be moved the right so that it is aligned with the "Altre notizie" bottom articles. This happens in all pages, so I guess it's a CSS mistake. (See drawings in the attached PDF point #1)
2. The link "Cinema" takes to a wrapped page driven from www.filmtrailer.com. This page has its proper CSS that should be modified to seamlessly integrate into the site: it must be centered, the background should be fixed, the font should be Trebuchet as the other parts of the site, etc. If possible remove the "Delicious, Digg..." links, remove the Cerca (=Search) box and - if possible - remove the popup window when the link "più" (placed at the end of the
description) it's clicked by adding the text of the popped up window directly into the description inside the main the page. Actually it seems that the CSS file is not read by the page. Maybe I missed something.
3. I want that the Main menu links "Musica", "Cultura e spettacoli", "Associazioni", "Bere e mangiare" have the same layout of the home page (blog layout). This means that you should enable/activate/embed/or whatsoever both the Category blog layout and the Section blog layout. (See drawings in the attached PDF, point #3)
4. Top menu buttons: hovering the links should work as the original Joomla template that you may see at [url removed, login to view] The vertical separators between the links should be fixed (by vertically extend them) accordingly.
5. There are two black square "holes" in the template at the left and at the right of the homepage (under the left and right columns) that need to be fixed. It's hard to see them, but you can better see these black rectangles by adjusting the brightness of you monitor.
6. This last point is important. The 'sub menu' such as "Concerti", "Appuntamenti", etc. items under the main menu items "Musica", "Cultura e spettacoli", "Associazioni", "Bere e mangiare", take to pages which are generated by a custom code embedded into Joomla. The user add an event from the "Inserisci un evento" link on the Top menu, the administrator publishes the event via the "Manage events" custom admin area inside the Joomla interface and the event is displayed in the choosen category. This custom code is contained in the files:
administrator\events\[url removed, login to view]
events\[url removed, login to view]
administrator\templates\khepri\[url removed, login to view]
events\[url removed, login to view]
This custom code has been written by a company that after seven months hadn't yet complete the project. Tired to wait, write mails, ask for support, I decided to look for a real professional. Due to the fact that this code has been written by someone else, I can't tell you much more. You will have to work it out (without damaging it!). If you want to better understand what I asked to the company to do, you may want to read the project description in the attached .DOC file [url removed, login to view]
I want that the frontend output of the event pages (all the sub menus item "Concerti", "Appuntamenti", etc.) is restyled as you can see in the attached PDF point #6. The programmer who wrote the code used tables, but I'm pretty sure that it should have used CSSes, so I would like that you convert the tables into CSS that are much more flexible. I think that the code that does this is contained in the events\[url removed, login to view] file.
7. Top menu, "Inserisci un evento": This page needs some restyling too. I can't understand why the programmer that made it is unable to align the textarea box to the right as the other inputboxes. Code is contained into events\[url removed, login to view], but I don't understand how does Joomla links to that code. The whole form has to be centered into the page. I think it's a problem of the [url removed, login to view] file as I tried to extract the HTML code of the form into a file on my local PC and when loaded the form was correctly aligned, but within Joomla the form and the textarea box are aligned. (see PDF Point #7)
PLEASE NOTE. I'M LOOKING FOR A REAL EXPERIENCED PHP AND CSS PROGRAMMER, A SERIOUS PROFESSIONAL WITH EXCELLENT KNOWLEDGE OF JOOMLA, CSS AND PHP WHICH CAN TAKE CARE OF MY PROJECT WITH PROFICIENCY. I DO HAVE KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAMMING AND CSS SO YOU ARE GOING TO TALK WITH A COMPETENT PERSON. I'M ALSO VERY PRECISE. I UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE THAT A WELL DRAW LAYOUT HAS FOR THE USERS SO MY DRAWINGS MUST BE PIXEL-PRECISION RESPECTED.
Bid only if you are sure to be able to complete with accuracy the jobs. Don't bid before having seen the attached PDF.