web based search engine which provides a service to it’s subscribers with real time data on the approximate whereabouts of products related to the beer, wine and spirits industry (i.e. San Angolo, Osborne, Alcohol Victoria, Kendall-Jackson, Sobieski, Citronge, Ouzo, Boomerang, Tito’s, Maison Surrenne, B V Wines, Juarez Triple Sec, Mohawk, Midori, etc.). Originally, we planned to market our service only to Food and Beverage professionals by helping them find products they required in the ordinary course of business, when needed.
Search our site to find what they’re looking for fast. Receive updates, news, and information on the latest industry trends. We provide the answers so desperately needed, right at your fingertips. We’ll even post notices when brands change from house to house. Our commitment is to provide information about product availability, who sells the product, where the product can be obtained, and contact information for immediate ordering of the product to be shipped.
All this sounds good, but things have changed drastically in the marketplace. We need to broaden our approach in dealing with the challenges in the marketplace by changing our current subscriber base and services we’ll provide with each monthly and/or yearly paid subscription.
1. Changing our subscription base to include any individual person, business, organization, company, and/or corporation requesting real-time search results on all products listed in our database.
2. Provide with every paid subscription the opportunity to search our website for specific product(s) search results in whatever format i.e. Voice, Text, Video data, when requested, delivered in real-time intervals.
3. C Module programming is required to accomplish this feature along with a third party subscription service providing and/or transmitting GPS Navigation data (TeleNav) results, preferably within a five (05) miles radius to cellular phones, IPods, IPhones, Blackberries, notebooks, automobiles, other handheld devices, personal computer, etc.
4. Change front page of website to allow pop-up windows marketing/advertising specific product(s) for wholesalers, distributors, restaurants, liquor stores, vendors, etc., when required. In addition, allowance on this same page for industry news, rumors, new products, health tips and other related information.
5. Definitely, must have the ability to lockout any person under the age of eighteen (18) from entering the website. Unless a subscriber to our service, no entrance allowed.
6. Set-up PayPal utilizing their merchant services program for all monthly and/or yearly recurring subscription(s) enabling the processing of credit card purchases and other modes of payment(s). Monthly recurring subscription charge is $12.95 and yearly recurring subscription charge is $99.95;
7. Solicit bids from several third party providers to streamline/build our database with product(s) specific to the beer, wine, and spirits industry. Change formatting requirements for inputting data i.e. Excel, CSV, HTML, PHP, Apache, etc. that will be universal to all parties concerned. Furnish updates, changes, errors, output reports, etc., applicable when needed.
8. Scheduled launch date to be determined.