Very urgent project, need to get it done in 3 days. The script will look very similar to this: [url removed, login to view]
To make a promotional site where users can upload their pictures for the public to vote, the highest voted picture will receive a price.
1. users have to enter specific information such as full name, contact number, email, and description (limit to 150 words for example)...etc before they can upload photo
2. need to add tool (preferablly ajax) to resize/crop/auto create thumbnail
3. user info and image path will be inserted in mysql for reference
4. one email address may only upload once (check for duplicate & spam)
5. once uploaded, the information and image path is inserted into mysql with status = '0', an email will be sent to admin notifying of new uploads, admin has to review and turn on the image/info for the public to see
6. once reviewed and info/image turned on, an email will be sent automatically to the uploader informing him/her about their contestent ID and status
7. image/info will be displayed as thumbnail in the front page (like sample page), a vote button and total vote count will be just below the picture (AJAX style vote without need to refresh after voting), also a space next to the image showing a short description the uploader entered... clicking on image gives larger picture view and more description (lightbox style?)
8. image/info needs to be sorted by order of top voted, or latest uploaded, also have an option to search ID/user name
9. if too many image/info in a page, multiple pages need to be created
10. everyone can vote, if possible, give me the option to use as many as 5 stars or just 1 star (simple voting like the sample page)
11. one person can vote for 5 images (no duplicates) every day (do a check on IP, cookie, and date), any other measures to prevent fraud?