A complete website for collectors to look up existing items in a database and add links to those records in their own collection databases. Pages must be dynamic based upon a MySQL database and the website skinnable. All skins/templates must have ability to display google ads and to have external links added in design. No portion of this package currently exists. All features, page skins, and designs are required to complete this inclusive project. .PHP preferred but I'm open to other solutions. Please specify language in bid. Must run on both Linux and Windows webserver platforms.
* Users can auto-register with CAPTCHA and emailed validation link
* Registered users can look up records in an existing database.
* The database must be searchable by any field, or by a general search box which checks all fields.
* There must be a way to link multiple images to each record without having to upload individually or enter them manually.
* Any record displayed can be 'linked' to the user's database.
* Any record displayed has option for user to suggest updates.
* Items in collection have optional tags: "Collection", "Spares", "For Sale", and "Wanted"
Sorted reports for user's "My Collection", "My Spares", "My For Sale", and "My Wanted" may be generated and formatted for viewing online or via a mobile device
* Built-In routine from Admin menu to dump master database, and load master database from .csv uploaded file without disturbing user's collection databases
* Website option for users to pull up sorted/formatted list of ALL items for sale from all user's databases
* Users must be able to add to, edit, and delete records in their own database
* Administrator must be able to edit users profile information, access levels (user/admin), and user's collection lists
* Back-Up and Restore of all user's collection databases must be accessable from admin menu.
* Mobile device interface for users must be available, even if not skinnable
*Final project must be delivered as an FTP installable package and configurable via a web browser
* Site should be designed for up to 100 simultaneous users with minimal server load impact
* Successful bidder agrees to correct any fatal or faulty programming routines discovered after final package is delivered.
* Full rights to package, design, and source code will belong to me once payment is made in full.
* 100% of final bid price will be placed in escrow.
* 50% transferred upon demonstration and testing of completed project at your site.
* 25% transferred upon my receipt of the installation package.
* Final 25% once package is up and running at my own domain.
27 freelanceria on tarjonnut keskimäärin %project_bid_stats_avg_sub_26% %project_currencyDetails_sign_sub_27% tähän työhön
Thanks for Good detailed project description, would like to work with you, and yes i would make changes even after project completion. Please check PMB.
Hi! We are very interested in taking up your project. With our excellent team of graphic artist, Web designer and programmer we can execute the work with quality and well within the time schedule.